The Casual Stay is for individuals and families interested in a short visit, friends and family of community members and interns, those interested in applying for the internship program, those who have applied for an internship and are coming for a personal interview.
- Please make reservations well in advance of your desired dates. Stays are usually just a few days as space is limited.
- You are welcome to attend our daily chapel services and our Gathered Worship on Sundays.
- You may join us for communal meals. There is a potluck meal as part of our Gathered Worship. You are most welcome. Feel free to bring one of your favorite dishes to add to the feast if you’d like.
- For a Casual Stay we don’t schedule you to work with us. If you become interested, let us know and we will see if you can join one of our work teams.
- Due to strong demand and limited housing, we require a non-refundable deposit of $30 per guestroom, $15 per RV or camper, and $5 per tent site. Your lodging is reserved when we receive your deposit.
- The suggested donation varies based on the length of stay and, if it applies, the size of your group. Please call or email us for a quote. You may make the donation upon your departure by cash, check, or card.
[hdot size=”4″]Fill out the form below to Request More Information [/hdot]