This popular group and individual option includes both work and learning. Guests help with daily tasks around the farm, have the opportunity, if interested, to schedule a talk to be given by a community member, and are welcome to join us for worship and some community meals.
You may gift the community by sponsoring and performing a needed work project. For example, a recent group raised the money to buy materials to paint one of our buildings during their Come, See & Serve week. We are happy to provide you with a list of projects needing this kind of support.
- It’s ideal, but not required, to begin the visit on Monday. Check in at the Welcome Center by 4:00 p.m. (Please note that the Welcome Center closes at 5:00 p.m.). Check out on your last day by 1:00 p.m.
- Your stay includes work assignments according to the needs of the community at the time of your visit. A few examples include: work in the bakery, in the gardens, in the kitchen, with cleaning and organizing around the farm, pruning or harvesting and more.
- Lunch Monday through Friday and dinner Tuesday through Thursday provided. You may request a light Continental Breakfast each morning of your visit.
- You are welcome to attend our daily chapel services.
- You may want to schedule visits to other sites in the area during your stay — Habitat for Humanity’s Global Village, Café Campesino Fair Trade Roastery, Jimmy Carter’s Boyhood Farm, Providence Canyon, Andersonville National Historic Site, Albany Civil Rights Museum and more.
- Due to strong demand and limited housing, we require a non-refundable deposit of $65 per guestroom, $30 per RV or camper, and $10 per tent site. Your lodging is reserved when we receive your deposit.
- The suggested donation varies based on the length of stay and size of your group. Please call or email us for a quote. You may make the donation upon your departure by cash, check, or card.
[hdot size=”4″]Come, See & Serve Request Form [/hdot]