- Fill out the online application. It is located here. Once you have completed your application, please press “Finish and Send.” You will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. Please do not
press “Finish and Send” until you have completely finished the application.
- Ask 2 references to fill out an online reference form. It is located here. After you fill out the application, your references will automatically receive an email asking them to fill out the form. You may also copy and paste and email them this link yourself.
- If possible, plan a visit to Koinonia Farm and we will schedule you for an interview in person during your stay.
- If you cannot visit, we will contact you to schedule an interview via phone or Skype.
- We work diligently to let those applying for the January to January term know of our decision by December 1, the summer term by May 1 and the August to August term by July 1. However, we have a rolling admission policy so you may know earlier or later than the dates listed depending on when you submit your application.
- There are far more excellent applicants than we have slots available so, please, take great care in filling out your application thoughtfully and completely. We recommend looking over the questions on the application and writing them out on your own computer then pasting them into the form. That way if there are any interruptions, your work will not be lost.
- If you prefer, you may download a PDF version of the application, fill it out and mail it to us at Internship Program, Koinonia Farm, 1324 GA Hwy 49 S, Americus, GA 31719. The PDF version of the application is located here. You may also download a PDF version of the reference form and give a copy to each of the two individuals who have agreed to provide a reference for you. The PDF version of the reference form is located here.
Press “Next” to continue with the application.