Thank you for registering to visit. Koinonia Farm welcomes people of all backgrounds, faiths, no faith and those struggling with faith. We are a Christian community founded on the values of peacemaking/nonviolence, radical sharing, simple living (need, not greed), and believe in the brotherhood/ sisterhood of all people, regardless of age, ability, sex, gender, religion, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation and whatever else may have divided people throughout the centuries. All are welcome.
To help cover the costs of our programs, we request a suggested donation based on the housing, length of stay and other options you choose. However, we do not want the lack of financial resources to prevent anyone from coming to visit. Scholarships are available. Please contact visit@koinoniafarm to apply. Likewise, if you are able to donate an amount greater than what is suggested, it is deeply appreciated. Any amount over the suggested donation is tax-deductible. You may make your donation at the time of your visit or online.
There is a required deposit equal to 50% of the suggested donation. Due to the large number of people who visit Koinonia Farm, space is limited. Your lodging cannot be reserved until we receive your deposit. Our reservations coordinator will be in touch with you about the remainder of your donation before you leave.
If you must cancel, please let us know as far in advance as possible, but no later than 24 hours before. Cancellation notices must be made by phone (229 924-0391) or email (email@example.com).
If you cancel before your scheduled visit, you may be eligible for a full or partial refund or a credit that can be applied to a future visit. See details below:
• A guest who gives notice at least 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival may receive a 100% refund of their deposit or 100% credit.
• A guest who gives 14-29 days notice may receive a 90% refund of their deposit or 100% credit.
• A registrant who gives 7-13 days notice may receive a 75% refund of their deposit or 85% credit.
• A registrant who gives 1-6 days notice may receive a 50% refund of their deposit or 60% credit.
• If you fail to notify us that you are not coming, you forfeit 100% of your deposit.
Those guests who choose to work along side us on the farm, will be asked to sign a simple waiver upon arrival.