Come See Us at the Store!
We love it when you shop on our online store, but our onsite store is worth the short drive for all you local folks. It’s a welcoming place and the place to shop for healthy, locally-grown, all-natural food. We sell our grass-fed beef, eggs from our free-range chickens, pastured pork and fresh blueberries, grapes and vegetables in season.
Of course, our delicious pecans and tasty chocolate, as well as the other goodies prepared in our bakery, are available at the store. We have a rich assortment of books, DVDs and crafts, too.
And after your visit in the store, come on over to the dining hall to join us for lunch!
- The Welcome Center is open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Sundays.
- If possible, call ahead if you’re coming for lunch so we can make sure to have enough food on the table.
- Suggested donation for lunch is $7 for adults and $3 for children age 10 or under.
- Can’t get out to the store? Click here and shop at the Koinonia Farm store online.
- Have friends or relatives coming to town? Bring them to Koinonia for lunch and/or a tour.