Come See Us at the Store!
We love it when you shop on our online store, but our onsite store is worth the short drive for all you local folks. It’s a welcoming place and the place to shop for healthy, locally-grown, all-natural food. We sell our fresh blueberries, grapes, and vegetables in season.
Of course, our delicious pecans and tasty chocolate, as well as the other goodies prepared in our bakery, are available at the store. We have a rich assortment of books, DVDs and crafts, too.
And after your visit in the store, come on over to the dining hall to join us for lunch!
- The Welcome Center is open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Sundays.
Holiday 2021 Hours:
Monday-Friday- 9-12; 1-5 | Saturday 9-5 | Sunday 1-5
December 24: 9-12
December 25: closed
December 26: 1-5 pm
- If you would like to come for lunch, please make reservations at least 24 hours in advance. You can call (229) 924-0391 or make a reservation online here.
- The cost for lunch is $7 plus tax for adults and $3 plus tax for children age 10 or under.
- Can’t get out to the store? Click here and shop at the Koinonia Farm store online.
- Have friends or relatives coming to town? Bring them to Koinonia for lunch and/or a tour. Tours need to be scheduled at least one week in advance. Please let us know by the Friday one week before you’d like to come so we can be sure to prepare a tour for you and your party. Give us a call at (229) 924-0391 or schedule online here.